Journey through several short, inspirational articles (along with a few sermons and updates) I’ve communicated over the years.
Networked Blogs Subscribers
Book John to Speak
Book John to speak at your church, event, conference, or retreat. Click photo for video/audio samples.
- The Things We Leave Behind
- The Longest Day of the Year
- A Stranger in a Land of Promise
- Hope Tempered With Tears
- Speaking Truth To Power
- 8 Questions: Why Spiritual Self-Examination Matters (sermon audio)
- The Bloom of Winter
- In Defense of Feel-Good Movies, Cheesy Melodramas, and Happy Endings
- This Is My Father’s World
- The Last Homely House
- Kindness Is Leadership
- My Head Is Bowed
- Stop in the Name of Love!
- The Ring Of Truth
- Embrace What Matters – The Book Is Here!
- Between Keith And The Nuns
- Recreational Vehicles
- What’s Your Working Relationship?
- Growing Up Again
- Staci Mattwaoshshe: I think we have all spoke before thinking, sometimes its a good...
- Lisa Reid: We all need to stop and think before speaking.. some More than others! Ha!...
- Jessica Duncan: I love this, so many don’t take truthfulness and love/caring into...
- Michelle D: I love this! All teens should read this. This problem is too prevalent...
- Wilma Kamm: Love this article and agree.
- Abel F. Burke: 2 Peter 1:5,6 So make every effort to apply the benefits of these...
- Margarita: I’ve just come across this post, more than three years after it was...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Oh, and let me add… Zolla, your poem really touched my...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Dear John and Zolla, My deepest sympathy to you both. Fig’s...
- Noretta: Good reading. Look forward to reading more.