Networked Blogs Subscribers
Book John to Speak
Book John to speak at your church, event, conference, or retreat. Click photo for video/audio samples.
- This Is My Father’s World
- The Last Homely House
- Kindness Is Leadership
- My Head Is Bowed
- Stop in the Name of Love!
- The Ring Of Truth
- Embrace What Matters – The Book Is Here!
- Between Keith And The Nuns
- Recreational Vehicles
- What’s Your Working Relationship?
- Growing Up Again
- Social Networking & The Golden Rule
- A Bittersweet Season
- Minding Your Ps…
- The Pain Now Is Part Of The Happiness Then
- Three Questions To Ask Yourself Before Speaking
- Life Is Relationship
- Character and Wonder
- Humility and Gratitude
- Staci Mattwaoshshe: I think we have all spoke before thinking, sometimes its a good...
- Lisa Reid: We all need to stop and think before speaking.. some More than others! Ha!...
- Jessica Duncan: I love this, so many don’t take truthfulness and love/caring into...
- Michelle D: I love this! All teens should read this. This problem is too prevalent...
- Wilma Kamm: Love this article and agree.
- Abel F. Burke: 2 Peter 1:5,6 So make every effort to apply the benefits of these...
- Margarita: I’ve just come across this post, more than three years after it was...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Oh, and let me add… Zolla, your poem really touched my...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Dear John and Zolla, My deepest sympathy to you both. Fig’s...
- Noretta: Good reading. Look forward to reading more.