It may be that this shouldn’t be called a blog at all. It’s not the place to find frequent, pithy blurbs on my daily rantings or current events. I’m a writer and a spiritual communicator. So, I tell folks I don’t submit blog “posts” on here, I typically write magazine-length articles, stuff you’d probably want to spend some time musing on, or perhaps even print out for some quiet time at home or a coffee shop. This probably means that I won’t have the massive audience that other blogs have, but I’m content with that for now. There are no rules on what an online reading experience has to look like, and this is just the way I’m approaching it.
Subscribe By Email
Networked Blogs Subscribers
Table of Contents
- Jesus Died For You (a series of images on Good Friday)
- Prayers For A Child
- Between Keith And The Nuns
- Recreational Vehicles
- What’s Your Working Relationship?
- Growing Up Again
- Social Networking & The Golden Rule
- A Bittersweet Season
- Of Love and Body Fluids
- Minding Your Ps…
- The Pain Now Is Part Of The Happiness Then
- Three Questions To Ask Yourself Before Speaking
- Life Is Relationship
- Character and Wonder
- Humility and Gratitude
- Awakening From The American Dream
- Margarita: I’ve just come across this post, more than three years after it was...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Oh, and let me add… Zolla, your poem really touched my...
- Christa Brooke Dasco: Dear John and Zolla, My deepest sympathy to you both. Fig’s...
- Net2mailbox: May God help and guide you in carrying out and completing this noble cause...
- Noretta: Good reading. Look forward to reading more.
- Jay Ferris: We Need to talk!
- Myron: Thanks for this article. Needed to read this.
- Melody Campbell: “And so it is with marriage. When you get married, you can’t...
- Mary Allison: Thank you for sharing this post with us John
- Colleen Foshee: Beautiful post full of gut level truth John. Praying many will respond...